Our client needs to hire a Deployment Engineer to the team. Being a technical thinker and self-starter, have a very strong work ethic and enjoy solving problems within a cross-functional team. In this role you’ll be responsible for the overall vision and product roadmap of the new products company will develop on the company Precision® platform.
As Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Deploying company products on our clients’ facilities or on a virtual machine.
• Tracking and filing all the deployment actions done in our QMS software.
• Working with hospital IT teams to successfully configure and develop company
• Understanding behavioral and technical requirements specific to each client.
• Front line contact for problems and solutions with client deployment.
• Debugging solutions our Development Department have developed.
• Coordination with Clinical Applications team to develop understanding of
technical framework for onboarding clients, configure and deliver content to
Our ideal candidate shall comply with following requirements:
- Engineering Degree or System Administrator High Course (Grado Superior en
Administración de Sistemas y Redes)
- It Knowledge: demonstrated coding ability (i.e. Python, Matlab), database
experience (MongoDB), Azure, Node, Angular, Docker.
- Quality or work: Consistently provides the highest quality product or service.
Completes work accurately. Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced, high-growth,
occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem solver and troubleshooter.
- Ability to work both collaborate and independently.
- Advanced level of English with oral fluency.
- Previous experience in Analysis or MedTech companies and start-ups
is a plus.
- Empathic, positive and proactive attitude, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Curious (never stops learning), team player. Proactivity.
ENVIANOS TU CV A: CV@inmalopezseleccion.com
indicando en el asunto REF: Deployment Engineer